Page 1 of 176 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to start forex trading.

I want to start forex trading.

I wnat to start forex trading. which site is the best for beginners and that shoul have the minimum deposit amount.
    And also is there any site for training videos.

Banned
    yes i have all time interest to start the forex trading first of all it is the need of the hour and second of all it is providing all the facilities to the peoples which are working for it from many years

i want to start forex trading which site is the best for beginners and i have all time interest to start the forex trading first of all it is the need of the hour and second of all it is providing all the facilities to the which are working for it.

all the best to start trading and You should take the attention of some experience traders in strategy section or in technical section because it becomes necessary to see what experience traders are telling you and You should have their influence before buy and sell any pair and this become the part of your approach when ever you sight any opportunity

regards

Quote Originally Posted by vamsisid View Post
    I wnat to start forex trading. which site is the best for beginners and that shoul have the minimum deposit amount.
    And also is there any site for training videos.
    training videos? maybe you can try youtube, there are some channels there that dedicated for forex learning, but if you want more you can check babypips, the material there is good enough for newbie that just start learn about forex, and last you need about $25 to start in some good broker like IFX or FBS or FXOPEN.

if you want to start trading, if you are already smart trader then join insta broker and invested capital on real account trade to make money, if you are newbies go back to learn demo

training video provides you smart traders because they have many way to provides knowledge to newbies and also you have search on internet forex videos, you must select trusted broker to take start real account trade

many way to learn forex find out the internet sources of videos available from broker, and you can easily to to develop trdaing skills with demo, choose trusted broker for joining and invest at least 100$

start learning trading with demo account and also find videos from net, i suggest you to learn demo for learning, demo ispractical practice which makes you you good traders join trusted forex trdaing brokerage for real trading

many sites are trusted sites which is paying on time and trusted broker and providing many benefits to his employees to work and earn money with save mode,