Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Binary.com

Binary.com

We discuss the company Binary.com in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

from its name it showing they offer binary option trade anyone tell me i am right ? my question is that this broker offer other type of trading mean manual trade not binary?

that is right i just read their policy and it seems they are really accept US members, but i hope in future this thing won't change. The minimum deposit is considered as low minimum deposit and for me this spreadbetting/binary trading is good for someone who want to earn without much thinking because of their good analysis tools.

Banned
    THE trading platform of this company is to much good .broker offer other type of trading mean manual trade The minimum deposit is considered as low minimum deposit

Quote Originally Posted by jazzzong View Post
    THE trading platform of this company is to much good .broker offer other type of trading mean manual trade The minimum deposit is considered as low minimum deposit
    that is low for many traders and i just know that this binary.com is actually betonmarkets, i don't know if they will change later or not because until now i still can access betonmarkets.com also at the same time i access binary.com

Banned
    THE trading platform of the business can be for you to much good .broker produce some other type involving trading mean guideline trade the minimum deposit will be considered As low minimum deposit

basically they deal in binary option trade but the best thing is that they offer dmeo account with virtual credit 10 thousand usd.so newbies can practice and learn binary option trade well on their demo account.

this is very good company and binary option accept the low investment of only 5$ so you can start forex trading from low capital and for demo account they give 10000$ for practice so this one of best brooker.

@danish007: this is not forex trading, this is binary options. so it is like prediction about pairs movement or stock movement or even CFD price movement, so it is not only about forex but also other field of business, for me binary option is like prediction or market movement.

For binary options trading this broker is offering very good services and facilities for all investers and they will feel reliable and trusted with this broker working.