Thread: Unprecedented promo for IAFT clients!

Unprecedented promo for IAFT clients!

Dear customers!

International Association of Forex Traders together with ratings leader FOREX MMCIS group is proud to introduce a unique offer to earn an additional bonus!

If you open an account with FOREX MMCIS group company from 16th of September till 16th of October we will deposit 30 dollars available for withdrawal at any time to your IAFT account.

All you need to do is register at the FOREX MMCIS group company’s website via IAFT referral link, deposit funds and add this account in your Personal Office at IAFT website.

After a standard verification procedure a reward in the amount of 30 dollars will be credited to your account. You can withdraw these funds together with our Association’s reward for trading with the broker.

Do not miss your chance to earn more in Foreign Exchange!
    Last edited by Admin_IAFT; 06-27-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Thanks for this great opportunity. I will surely use it and inform my friends to join it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Dear customers!

International Association of Forex Traders together with ratings leader FOREX MMCIS group is proud to introduce a unique offer to earn an additional bonus!

If you open an account with FOREX MMCIS group company from 16th of September till 16th of October we will deposit 30 dollars available for withdrawal at any time to your IAFT account.

All you need to do is register at the FOREX MMCIS group company’s website via IAFT referral link, deposit funds and add this account in your Personal Office at IAFT website.

After a standard verification procedure a reward in the amount of 30 dollars will be credited to your account. You can withdraw these funds together with our Association’s reward for trading with the broker.

Do not miss your chance to earn more in Foreign Exchange!
    this offer is just for new clients i have account with mmcis group and till yet i not deposit any amount should i receive reward if i deposit on my trading account which is approved by IAFT.and last thing make it clear their minimum deposit is 500 right ? so if we deposit 500usd we are eligible for this reward ?
    Last edited by Admin_IAFT; 06-27-2017 at 11:13 AM.

I think this was a great opportunity for us to take advantage of this offer... They are offering 30$ just for registering in this broker site and deposit a minimum amount in our account and this bonus amount can be used for trading purposes...

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    this offer is just for new clients i have account with mmcis group and till yet i not deposit any amount should i receive reward if i deposit on my trading account which is approved by IAFT.and last thing make it clear their minimum deposit is 500 right ? so if we deposit 500usd we are eligible for this reward ?
    Yes, minimal deposit is 500$ but you won't receive reward because you are not new client. It is very good offer for new clients.

That's great about this offer, indeed and we will still be watching out for more offers like this one. Cheers.