Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: new to IAFT

new to IAFT

Please am new to IAFT, I was introduced to it recently.I wish 2 learn more about the working structure of this association.

Re: new to IAFT

Traders Union is the first official International Association of Forex Traders!
    Our main goal is to create the most beneficial and comfortable conditions for your work on the foreign exchange market. We will pay you! In other words, we will rebate a part of the spread from every transaction, no matter if it was profitable or not! Please, watch our presentation.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

hi, Saintval
    nice to meet you in this forum!

you know, that if you are eager to receive the rewards from iaft you need to open the account with any broker from the the full brokers' list. another important detail is, that you have to open it through the iaft referral link.
    after you open the real trading account with the chosen broker, you will add the received account number to your personal office to the "accounts" section.

if the account is confirmed, you deposit money to your account and start trading. after that, you will receive the mentioned above rebates! :dance2:

though you may have some additional questions, i suppose - so in this case, i am sure iaft support service will help you explain the details :dance4: :good:
    “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans”

saintval, you are welcomed to the best forex partnnership in the world. just go through the site and read the instructions carefully. i promise you, you will be glad with iaft activities. :i-m_so_happy:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Saintval,
    it is simple to cooperate with iaft :declare:
    you trade and receive your bonus in the form of a partially rebated spread. :good2:
    the more transactions you perform, the bigger is your monthly reward from iaft! :download: :dance4:
    all the iaft brokers are honest and reliable companies to open the accounts with! :good3:
    you increase your professional level with this association. :dance2:
    “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans”

Saintval, you can also participate in the various IAFT contest free of charge witha demo account and make real money to help you open a real account and start trading for real. welcome once again.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Hello,please i am new to IAFT,i need to know what i stand to gain and the rules,instructions i need to adhere to be successful in this union. Thanks

Tobyhenry147!Welcome,You have got a lot to gain and earn...Do you know You gain when You introduce someone to the site?I Beleive someone can help me throw more light into it,cos I might get you confused. Gøodluck.

Tobyhenry147, you can take a little time and read through the main pages of IAFT, is very informative and easy to understand, you can also search the forum. I believe it will help. Ask question when you get confused. Welcome. :download:

Thanks alot... U all have been very informative.