Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New account.

New account.

I registered in the association and soon after opened an account at a brokerage. This account was approved very quickly (great), then deposited $ 50 in brokerage and declared the item My Capital. So the question is:
    I need to do the negotiation of $ 50 personally direct the broker or the association will work with the money and I will only receive the profits? :good:

Re: New account.

Our Association doesn't work with your deposits. We'll only pay you 60% from a part of the spread on each transaction, no matter if it was profitable or not. If you want to find a trader to work with your money you should ask your company if they provide their traders with Asset Mangement service.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Thanks for the clarification.
    I make the move by the broker will be registered with you and 60% of this movement, whether positive or negative balance in my fall. Am I correct?
    And just to complete. I have no passport. Without this document will not receive my profits?

You can register with one of our partner brokers and you will be able to receive from us 60% of the part of the spread for every trade that you make (profitable or loss making one – does not matter). The amount of your reward depends on the volume of your trade.

If you do not have passport you can give us your drivers license or birth certificate or some other ID.

Please let me know if you need any further explanation.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Thanks for the information moderator. So any other ID will do apart from passport?this is great. :drinks:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

It is a really thorough and easy to understand explanation! :declare: Necessary detail about the Asset Mangement service. It was helpful! :good2:
    Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.
    ~Peter Marshall

Cammie you are welcome to the best partnership site of which you keep learning and earning the same
    time.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Please,Can ONE Run two Different Accounts with the same E-mail? Gøodluck.

Kulangy. It depends on the brokerage site, some allows it while some don't. So you have to consult your brokerage support team or open a different email for a particular account. Wish you best.

dking123 is absolutely right!
    it depends on conditions of the broker which you cooperate.