Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: claim on rebate

claim on rebate

How can ones' rebate be claimed?

Re: claim on rebate

That's a good question which I have been longing to hear the answer... G°odluck.

If you go to the main pages, goto withdraw fund,there are options on how you can withdraw your money. Select one most convenient for you and register.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Thanks a lot dking

Quote Originally Posted by tobyhenry147
    How can ones' rebate be claimed?
    Here you can find methods of withdrawal available on our website.
    You need to press Withdraw Money button in your Personal Office on our website in Balance History section. You request will be proceeded in 24 hours.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT ľ working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Tobyhenry147, after your first rebate that comes at the begining of the next month between 1 and 15th you can withdraw anytime you want from your IAFT balance. Using any of the options in the withdrawal section :download:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Even, if you forget to indicate your funds withdrawal method when registering on the IAFT website, there is nothing to worry about it! :heat: :dance4: When you need to withdraw your rebates, you will just press the Withdraw Money button (as it is mentioned before) and the system will remind you about it (you will simply select the payment system and go through the registration procedure to withdraw the reward from IAFT)! :dance4: :good2:
    Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Thanks to you all... :dance3: You have been very helpful. I am grateful

You are welcome @ tobyhenry147, IAFT crew is always their to direct you anytime you need help.wish you trading success.

Can I withdraw this little one I have this fist time because I think I have not reached the required amount or am i thinking wrongly?thanks. G°odluck.