Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: claim on rebate

You can claim it by going to the main page of your members area then switch to options and there at withdraw funds and at there you can claim your rebate... I think it is easy to find it from your members area.

To claim you rebate you should go to your personal office in the "Balnce History" section to withdraw your funds on the IAFT website.

Useful and honest members always get paid here and the method is changed as We have to contact moderator via private message and send the details to the payment processor you opt to receive the withdraw and I think they are paying in moneybookers, payza and perfectmoney and I got my first payment after submitting the ID proof and got it in 4 hours of requesting

Thanks to admin
    I appreciate and recommend everybody to promote the site

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    Useful and honest members always get paid here and the method is changed as We have to contact moderator via private message and send the details to the payment processor you opt to receive the withdraw and I think they are paying in moneybookers, payza and perfectmoney and I got my first payment after submitting the ID proof and got it in 4 hours of requesting

Thanks to admin
    I appreciate and recommend everybody to promote the site

Pal, we are writing here about the rebate of a part of the spread but not about money for posting. To claim the rebate you should have an account opened through the IAFT referral link and added to your personal office.

I had an issue about my rebate.. I just contacted support service and they solve this issue. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

This is informative and good too. I am very new to IAFT and it is really a nice experience and time well spent to discover here.

If you do not receive rebate you should send a statement to IAFT support service, they will investigate it and you will be responded in a few days. Usually they provide accruals very fast.

IAFT always pays rebate for trading. They are professionals and there were not any delays in payments.

rebate timing depends on broker.i have rebate account with exness and i am getting my rebate from IAFT daily.we can check time frame of rebate on IAFT website.

I have been trading for several years now, but from last 2-3 years, I believe rebate has really caught fire in massive way and all traders really love to have it because it gives extra freedom and room to work with. I am lucky enough that I trade with OctaFX broker where I get massive rebate which goes up to 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and it’s even for the losing one too, so that’s why I am able to work nicely with absolute ease.