Thread: Real Trade Group

Real Trade Group

We discuss the company Real Trade Group in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Real Trade Group

I am with these fellows form 2006, never had problems, well there were some, but insignificant.

Minimal deposit is 20 dollars, leverage 1:500, contracts from 0.01 to 100 lots. Quick registration, ID required for safety purposes. The company is not very big, the amount of accounts is moderate. Order go through within 4-5 seconds.

This is good for newbies in forex trade and also small scale investors
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Paul!what kind of id.card?and how long or days does it take them to respond to your needs?

Kulangy I think it should be a national identity card or drivers's licence that proves you identity.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Quote Originally Posted by kulangy
    Paul!what kind of id.card?and how long or days does it take them to respond to your needs?

I sent them my passport, it took them a couple of days to reply, 3 or 4 as I remember

I want to write about Real Trade Group, the standard of services provided is on a very good level. Well trained support operators make Real Trade Group attractive for traders They provide its clients with “Real Trader” software that gives information about present market situation in real time, it performs technical analysis. :i-m_so_happy:
    Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'

Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement. In forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. To get amazing liquidity and lowest transaction cost every trader should join TryMarkets.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.