Thread: ECMarkets

ECMarkets

We discuss the company ECMarkets in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: ECMarkets

ECMarkets is under the regulation of CySec, it means this broker is properly regulated.
    The brokerage firm offers such an interesting feature as Islamic account, must be for Muslim traders. They provide 200:1 leverage. They are as transparent as can be, the website is very nicely structured, it is possible to find what needed without glancing at website's map for half an hour :P .
    Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced.

There a great variety of withdrawal methods with ECMarkets, choose from Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, banking transfer, credit card ot Wire Transfer.

ECMarkets provide trainings and educational videos. And what is also important is that they are regulated by Safecap Investments, this speaks for the security of your funds.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time

Can't help specifying some of ECMarkets advantages:
    - Regulated and licensed (Safecap Investments)
    - Leverage up to 1:200;
    Large variety of currency pairs for trading.
    People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid

All ECMarkets traders, benefit from very tight spreads, and a trading without any fees or commission.

Important to note that there are webinars availbale with ECMarkets. You can learn there some basics as well as rather sophisticated knowledge about Forex and CFD Trading. There will be plenty of opportunities how to earn of Forex exposed before you. Don't miss!
    Sometimes when reading Goethe I have the paralyzing suspicion that he is trying to be funny

ECMarkets has a special offer for VIP users called ECVIP package, an access to this service gives an unlimited access to:

1. Welcome bonus.
    2. Private training.
    3. Exclusive webinars
    4. Trading can be conducted through mobile phone.

To receive this package one must deposit not less than 20000$.
    When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

The forex has fifteen independent exchanges worldwide. All are open five days weekly, from Monday through Friday. Each exchange has unique trading hours, but from a trading perspective, the four most important exchanges and their hours are the following Eastern Standard Time. I am doing trading whenever I want because forex is open for 24 hours a day. And my forex broker TryMarkets make it easy to trade at any time.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.