Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Break in trading.

Break in trading.

How much beneficial it is to take a break in trading? I mean is there any possibility that we have to again start from scratch once we get a break or we can any time come back?
    Abdul Rehman

i am wondering what do you mean by break here? is that only break fo a whle just like you take your own lunch,or is it long term break, and if you break you don't have start from scratch, we can go back to our position anytime we want.

I mean if you get a break for lets say a month , does it effect your working abilities? basically, are you able to remain in your comfort zone after a break of lets say a month or 2 months?
    Abdul Rehman

Quote Originally Posted by rehmanaltafmajestic View Post
    I mean if you get a break for lets say a month , does it effect your working abilities? basically, are you able to remain in your comfort zone after a break of lets say a month or 2 months?
    well, trading skills is not something that we need to being adapt anymore like in sport. trading skills last and never disappear in our memories. its not something physical that need to compose back. so, even though we are take a break, won't affect in our working ability in trading.

How much beneficial it is to take a break in trading? I mean is there any possibility that we have to again start from scratch once we get a break or we can any time come back?
    If taking a break means to rest then I agree with you because we will need to take a break for a while to replenish our energy too. We can back any time when we want after our energy fully recovered.

you can trade any time if you want there is no restriction you can take break anytime but mostly after large time break we mostly forget some key points so write important and critical details and revise them when you get free time.

1 month? that is depend on your trading experience, if you are about less than one year, it will affected your trading abilities for sure but you keep increasing your skills and keep trading for one year or more then it will be not that easy if you stop for a while.

Experience makes us better in trading by the time and no need to take a break step by step we can learn this business and we should relax and trade without emotions.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

I am not see the reason to take a break from trading, especially for long period. when we are make profits and give us decent income, we should keep trading. in my point of view, trading is not tiring, it only boring sometimes. so, traders not necessary to take a break.

i think break is good with regard to traders AND we In the event that get break with trading following sometimes because to be able to regain OUR energy AND ALSO to help refresh MY OWN mind thats why That is good for traders..