Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallant Capital Markets

Gallant Capital Markets

We discuss the company Gallant Capital Markets in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Gallant Capital Markets

I want to write about one of the most significant pluses of Gallant Capital Markets, and that is the STP technology. STP stands for Straight Through Processing. Thanks to this technology any feasible disputes between broker and client are excluded, trading process is automated, giving crystal clear view of company's work.
    Everything has been figured out, except how to live

I need to say what I am not happy with this broker. I trade with Gallant Capital Markets one promotion of non deposit bonus of 25$, but the spreads arevery high and not in relation with the prices what you see in the chart. I had one experience of trade closed with a price < to my take profit.
    I cannot recommend this broker. :cray:

Gazo11!Sorry About that But I know they will sit up after they See this Your post.thanks. Gøodluck.

In order to make a deposit or withdraw your funds from Gallant Capital Markets company you can use a variety of methods: credit cards, bank transfers, as well as MoneyBookers and PayNova.
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted

gallant capital market is new partner of IAFT they offer mt4 platform to their clients and alomost 47 currency pairs and gold and silver metal to trade minimum deposit is quite high 250$ but they offer secure leverage !:400 thats why i like this broekr services.

gallant capital markets is offering good facilities for forex trading the minimum deposit in micro account is just 250 Usd with best facilities and vps services.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

this is a new partner of IAFT but it seems that it is not working much better because most of the people here are complaining about it and moreover they are advising to stay away from this broker as it could be a fraud . i dont understand if i should open an account here or not please help me out

This broker is relaible and offers the difefrent tarding platform in which mobile trading platform is special designed by this broker. Trade 47 Currency Pairs and also trade Spot Gold and Spot Silver, Trade risk-free for 30 days .

Gallant capital market is a company its traders can use MT4 platform in their trade.its minimum deposits are quite high 250$.