Thread: AxiTrader

AxiTrader

We discuss the company AxiTrader in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: AxiTrader

I didn't work with them my self but a good friend of mine, he's trading with AxiTrader on a couple of account simultaneously, and I do trust him, so he has only good comments about this company. Orders are xecuted almost instantly and platform can never be better. :good3:
    Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests.

They are headquartered in the land of kangaroos, in Australia, the city of Sydney. Fully licensed and regulated by Australian Committee of Investments and Equities.

AxiTrader clients have liberty to choose among the variety of the following trading instruments: currency pairs, indices, precious metals and commodities.
    Do, or do not. There is no 'try'

AxiTraders provided basic tepys of accounts, that is demo and live account. More or less inconsiderable leverage, that amounts 1:200 to 1:400.

You can open a trade there starting from 0.01 lot.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Trading with Axitrader for some 4 month, of course tried demo account prior to trading in real account for some few weeks. I am fairly happy with this Australian company, I'm getting more confidence that rely on them.
    If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one

AxiTrader is remarkable for its hedging capabilities, it means that one can have a full control when you close or hedge your positions, this reduces risks massively.
    Also it is possible to work on many positions for every currency pair.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty

You can do with AxiTrader the following things. Have long and short positions opened at the same time for the same currency.

And have many positions for each currency pair that you choose to close.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident

In forex trading, when you buy one currency, you need to sell another currency in exchange. If you anticipate that the price of the base currency will go up in comparison with the counter currency, then you can choose a buy position go long. You can close this position by selling when the higher price is reached. I am doing trading with TryMarkets, and placing my orders in the best trading platform.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.

Every forex trader is different, what you like is not what I like. What you think is the best forex trading strategy for me will not be the same. This question is left for each individual forex trader. You need to find the forex trading strategy that fits your trading personality and when you do, then that would be your best forex trading strategy. I am giving my best shots to earn money here with ECNCAPITAL.COM.