Page 1 of 307 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Patience and dedication counts in Forex

Patience and dedication counts in Forex

In Forex trading nothing comes so fast as the traders should work hard and have the patience to grab the right opportunity.They should even dedicate their skill and time to concentrate in trading.

No one should hurry in trading and first have the perfect knowledge about trading before starting in real trading.

Re: Patience and dedication counts in Forex

yes practice and dedication is necessary in that business, many traders loss in that business because of impatience

Banned

Patience is necessary in the trading?

I think forex trading is the uncertain market and we not know what will happened next in the forex trading so we need to have the patience during the trading and observe the market well and i think if you show the patience then you will get the success in the trading so ups and down comes in the trading but if you never loss hope then you will get success in the trading? what is you opinion

Yes i agree that Patience and dedication are the success mantra of forex and i am sure that you can easily get success in forex if you follow this two tips in forex . I am not sure about others but this two are very important for trader to keep in mind .

ofcourse forex just does not depend on high mnoey investment, your emotions and psycho has a role in your trading and these matter most in your profit..

yes , patience and dedication is a important in trading because of this many traders loss.

Yeah patience and the dedications are counts so much in this business because forex is always give us a tension and for the better earing in this business we should control the patience and show the dedications towards the forex.

yes these two steps are important in trading it is not present in trading so we face many loss in our trading.

yes i think patience and dedication is a important feature of a trader that would help him in trading. You can not get profit all the time, you may have to wait and be patient until the right moment has come.

many people loss in forex trading just because of greed and hurry.to be successful in forex trading patience is highly required and second thing is dedication which is needed.