Page 1 of 389 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Long position trading strategy

Scalping or Long position trading strategy

Traders go for scalping to make money in a very short period of time and this type of trading strategy is very much popular nowadays but many experts are there who goes for long term trading depending upon the trading market situation.

What's your trading strategy - share with us.

Re: Scalping or Long position trading strategy

Well its better if we invest our funds for long term because it contains less risk and we can make a good amount of profit with it . And in short term there is big chances of loss and its better to invest in long term and we can make a good amount of profit with it.

I think we can both make money with both, if we really understand the trend and utilise the opportunity to make more profits.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I feel that all depends upon the traders way of trading and the strategy he is going to implement in the trading field.

Good traders can use both according to situation.

yeah the opportunity come only for some time to make a profit and its our duty to grab that opportunity and make some good profit. And we have to do market watch for this.

If we have the perfect experience of trading - i feel its very easy to guess the market particular movement range within specific range and decide the strategy according to that.

Yes kalex, watching the movement of market for a particular period you can decide the direction within that period and maximise profit within a short period of time.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Experience traders ,who are really very much confident about their pips target don't hesitate to keep their trading calls for week also as they know that they can attain the target for sure.

@kalex76 Right we can be more profitable if we able to take such right decision and we need some strategy from it but we can grab it from demo account and by doing practice on it and as you know strategy is the key to make profit and without any strategy we can able to make profit. Even i am working on it to create my own strategy so that i can be more profitable.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

yes,the more you are practicing..the more confident you are getting from that and thus you are gaining the perfect knowledge and qualities to face the real trading ..you can evaluate that the scalping or long positions are appropriate at what circumstances. :dance3: