Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BFSforex

BFSforex

We discuss the company BFSforex in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

is bfs broker is new partner of IAFT ? i dont have information and in broker section i have not found any information about this broker may be soon i able to find.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    is bfs broker is new partner of IAFT ? i dont have information and in broker section i have not found any information about this broker may be soon i able to find.
    Hello!

BFSbroker will appear on the IAFT site soon.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Yes, they give a 40% welcome bonus and their minimum is $5 for micro accounts but what I don't know yet is the supported means of deposit and withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    Yes, they give a 40% welcome bonus and their minimum is $5 for micro accounts but what I don't know yet is the supported means of deposit and withdrawal.
    welcome bonus or deposit bonus cause welcome bonus of brokers is quite less mostly but as you saying 40 percent welcome bonus thats amazing to start with this broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    I think it's not 40% it's 50%. They will give the bonus if we deposit at least $50 in micro account. This bonus is very big if compared with other broker welcome bonus promotion which is only around 20-30% as bonus deposit.

welcome bonus or deposit bonus cause welcome bonus of brokers is quite less mostly but as you saying 40 percent welcome bonus thats amazing to start with this broker.
    Yes, if you go to their site, they offer such bonus and I think it is a big one as they said to be the first broker that provide such huge as withdrawable bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroforex View Post
    I think it's not 40% it's 50%. They will give the bonus if we deposit at least $50 in micro account. This bonus is very big if compared with other broker welcome bonus promotion which is only around 20-30% as bonus deposit.
    Yes, they offer 40% for the micro account as I said if what is advertised on their site is anything to go by.

BFS forex supports MT4 trader, blackberry and android trader and its easy to use,, you can use it anywhere even from your cell phones

IAFT will cooperate with BFSforex. By opening a trading account with this broker, you will get 40% or 50% welcome bonus. It is so nice to start with this broker for newbies. You can trade in PC, Blackberry and android mobile by using their trading terminal.

Hello!

Kindly follow this link. BFSbroker is IAFT partner.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com