Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotion! Tell Your Friend about IAFT and receive 0.5$

Promotion! Tell Your Friend about IAFT and receive 0.5$

Attention all IAFT customers!

We highly appreciate that you have chosen our Association to work on the Forex. Our team is constantly working to improve your trading conditions. We provide our customers with more and more new services, designed to make the trader's work not only comfortable, safe and enjoyable, but also the most profitable one. There are already more than 125 000 traders working with the brokerage companies through IAFT and earning extra money without risks! Now it is the time to tell all traders about IAFT who are still unaware of the fact that Forex trading can be more comfortable, and profitable many fold!

Tell others why you have chosen IAFT, share advantages of working with us, and receive withdrawable bonus to your balance in our Association. During the period from 1st to 15th October exclusively, we will pay you for each feedback about IAFT on any thematic areas: social networks, blogs, various forums. Receive 50 cents per each your post. It will be real money available for withdrawal at any time.

Promotion rules are simple:

• The message should be informative.
    • Placing your referral link in the feedback is encouraged.
    • Feedbacks, posted by the same user in a row on the same resource, will not be paid.
    • The online resource must be thematic, i.e. financially focused.
    • The IAFT`s Forum is not involved in the promotion.

So, it is very easy to receive 50 cents. To do this you need to place your feedback about IAFT and send a letter to support(@)tradersunion.com, including the information about your login on our website with a link to your feedback on the web. Within 24 hours we add 50 cents to your balance in our Association. You can withdraw these funds at any time.

Thank you for being with us!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

thats a superb promotion and it will encouraged lot of other traders to be a part of the best of traders union gathered to share and more importantly to get paid for their knowledge and One thing i need to know is can I post it on facebook with a good explanation and post the link in the mail.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    thats a superb promotion and it will encouraged lot of other traders to be a part of the best of traders union gathered to share and more importantly to get paid for their knowledge and One thing i need to know is can I post it on facebook with a good explanation and post the link in the mail.

regards
    Hello!

Yes, messages on Facebook is accepted. You need to specify your login at IAFT and the link to your message in your letter to support(@)tradersunion.com.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Private message to other forum members on different forums can accepted or not ?

@sid sending PM's to the members of other forums will not be considered i think because there are many chances of misusing this Promotion . So its better to try some new and effective ways to promote .
    Last edited by chintu; 10-02-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Private message to other forum members on different forums can accepted or not ?
    Hello!

No, only public messages is accepted.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Let me clear my doubt first, we will be paid per post on other websites or forums about the requested details, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by affpro View Post
    Let me clear my doubt first, we will be paid per post on other websites or forums about the requested details, right ?
    Yes, you are right. But if your post is useless or looks only like a review about IAFT you wouldn't receive the reward.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post

regards

Thanks for such great opportunity. I will promote IAFT services in the web and tell all my friends who trade trhough IAFT about this opportunity.

can we share same experience(same advantages of IAFT) on different blogs or forum for different people to receive this promotional bonus ?