Thread: New Partners - AxiTrader, Binoa, ECMarkets, Gallant Capital

New Partners - AxiTrader, Binoa, ECMarkets, Gallant Capital

New Partners - AxiTrader, Binoa, ECMarkets, Gallant Capital Markets and HY Markets

Dear IAFT clients!

Partnership Department of our Association has concluded new agreements with the following brokerage companies AxiTrader, Binoa, ECMarkets, Gallant Capital Markets and HY Markets.
    AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd – is an Australian company regulated by ASIC and licensed by Australian Financial Services License (318232). Customers' funds are located on segregated accounts of the Main Bank of Sydney.
    Bino Limited does not fall under European law and it should not. Financial transactions are performed through ChargeXP subsidiary which is the world leader in the sphere of high-level security.
    ECMarkets activity is controlled by Cyprus investment company SafeCap Investments Limited (CIF) which is controlled by The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
    Gallant Capital Markets is a STP broker, it provides clients with good liquidity, professional customer support and wide range of trading instruments.
    HY Markets is a division of world financial conglomerate Henyep Group. They are headquartered in London and regulated by Financial Services Authority (FSA). The company has been on the market for 30 years.
    Information about new partners can be found in sections: “Full brokers' list”, “Compare Forex Brokers”, “Brokers' Profiles”, “Help in choosing a broker” and IAFT ratings.

Best Regards,
    AIFT Administration.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: New Partners - AxiTrader, Binoa, ECMarkets, Gallant Capital

Good to know that gallant Capital is the new partner of IAFT i am also a member of gallant and now i can add an acocunt of it and increase my profit , i just love to join this company really impressed. Now i will earn more.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Re: New Partners - AxiTrader, Binoa, ECMarkets, Gallant Capital

i am happy to see the Binoa company in the range of the IAFT partners, pleased to work with Binoa through this great association! :good2: :dance4:
    Live more consciously each day. Stop sleepwalking through life. Your life is something to be experienced, not coasted through.