Thread: truth

truth

hi all,just found out that moneies made as reward on this site as a result of contributing to the site e.g forum is actually paid. have never had it this Good guys.
    "In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."

Re: truth

yes this forum is paid to post . We get posting bonus for replying various threads. After we make ten dollar we can make payment request which will be cleared within 24 hours as told in this forum . Its really much encouraging for us for better participation in this forum.

Yes, friends, you are right. But don't forget that forum is for communication, it shouldn't be your main source of profit. For this purpose you can open account and trade on Forex :grin:
    Last edited by Expert; 01-14-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool
    Yes, friends, you are right. But don't forget that forum is for communication, it shouldn't be your main source of profit. For this purpose you can open account and trade on Forex :grin:
    I agree with you that IAFT is primarily for opening trading accounts using their affiliate links of different brokers and I will surely do that after choosing a good broker. But message posting reward encourages us to share our experience and knowledge for benefit of all of us traders. Sharing is caring.
    Last edited by Expert; 01-14-2014 at 01:06 PM.

the rewards also increases the activities that take place in the forum daily. its a form of encouragement.

I am glad that this forum rewards our efforts such as posting useful and interesting posts. Its for me as an additional income as pocket money.

Well, initially you should understand that you won't make big money by talking on forums, that's just a small bonus.

I pay zero attention to forums that pay for posts. I've never wanted to make money like that and never used them.