Page 1 of 226 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: MA Crossover System

MA Crossover System

Moving average crossover system is an old conventional style of trading which can be very profitable if you use it with patience and consistency.

I personally like this system and it works good for me. What we should do is to avoid trading with this system in time of news.

I will put all details that I am using to trade with this system. I will also try to give some chances if I spot them early so that it can be helpful to others.

I suggest to try this in demo first before trying in real account.

Good Luck

Re: MA Crossover System

Here I will put the system specifications...

Currency Pairs : All (EU , GU and AU preferred)
    Time Frame : 1 hour

Indicators needed:

1 - RSI
    Period : 10
    Median Price (HL/2)
    Level : 50

2 - Two EMAs
    1 EMA at period 5
    1 EMA at period 10

Entry Points

When RSI cross the 50 line from below to above and EMA 5 cross the EMA 10 from below to above. It is time to make a buy entry and vice versa for sell entry.

Exit Point

I personally set TP at 20 pips but this system can also give 50 pips per entry.

About Stop loss : 50 pips will be good as there will be some spikes so we need to get some margin in setting SL. (Sometimes I don't even use SL :grin: )

I will try to upload images so that you can better understand.

Good Luck

Good to see that you are sharing the Moving Averages crossover system. It would be nice if you can upload the pictures so that traders can get a good idea about the cross over.

@ nsawork

I will upload image when market starts on monday and I got some good chance to enter. I want to share this as it may be helpful to others. You are welcome in my thread and any suggestion will be appreciated.

Certainly it will help us a lot ...by the way RSI and EMA indicators are available in the trading MT4 platform only i suppose,no need of other download sources.

Now me also eager to see those uploading picture results from you next week ...that will make us the thing to understand more clearly. :good2:

Ofcorse kalex I will try to upload images.

As I do not remain in front of charts all the time so I miss some chances but I will put the images so that you can understand how this system works.

Good Luck

yes,that will be better imbest, as it will give us live experience about the trading system so,that in future traders like me also can adopt that to get some good profit. :drinks:

Just have a look at the 1Hour EU chart

The blue line is about to cross the red line from above, which means a potential sell entry is near.

RSI is also about to cross the 50 level (yellow line) from above, a potential sell entry.

Now when both these conditions are fulfilled we can enter at the opening of next candle.

Set TP at 20 pips.

Good Luck

@imbest well if you placed an order then its your duty to check every time whether this is profit of loss and its not good that if we sit in front of chart all time time you can take break too and can learn some market condition too so that you can able to take right decision and be clam while doing trading and its better if you just happy with 20-50% don't became greed while doing trading like me and be profitable.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

As you can see from this picture that EMA are crossing and RSI is also going down. So we can enter a sell entry.

I have made a sell order with 20 pips TP and 50 pips SL

Good Luck