Thread: Promotion “Tell Your Friend about IAFT and receive 0.5$” has been prolonged

Promotion “Tell Your Friend about IAFT and receive 0.5$” has been prolonged

Dear IAFT customers!

International Association of Forex Traders hastens to inform you that the Promotion “Tell Your Friend about IAFT and receive 0.5$” has been prolonged to 31st October. This time you have more opportunities to earn more with IAFT!

Be familiar with all promotion details and terms here.

Thank you for being with us!

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

This is really great news! We have more time to promote IAFT. I think that all IAFT clients enjoy this opportunity to earn more money!

thanks for the share regarding the rules and regulations to go good with the multiple activities to be done on the board

I would certainly try to gain advantage of this of this extended offer and by far the best of the facilities being provided here as compare to any other forex forums

regards

Traders have great opportunity to promote IAFT and receeive bonus. IAFT is the best place for traders.

Tell your friend and share your experience about IAFT and receive 0.50$ from them. You can share your views in any thematic site like facebook, blog, twitter or financially focused site. This is a nice opportunity to spread your referrals with good reward of 0.50$.

Thank you for the such nice offer i would suggest my all friends to IAFT and try to get benefits of this Good offer but one thing how can i find my referral link ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mad1700 View Post
    Thank you for the such nice offer i would suggest my all friends to IAFT and try to get benefits of this Good offer but one thing how can i find my referral link ??
    Hello!

Login to your Personal Office at our site, go to "Profit from partners" section and choose the button "Get the code".

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com