Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it Good to Trade Everyday or Not ?

Is it Good to Trade Everyday or Not ?

Trading is being done in the Forex Markets from Mon to Friday. Now it is upto the trader to see and decide on whether he wants to trade everyday or not.

All traders must share their opinions :good3:

Re: Is it Good to Trade Everyday or Not

I would like to trade only when i can see that a good trading opportunity is present. And this will not happen every day as most of the times i am not sure about the markets so i think that i will not trade everyday

Re: Is it Good to Trade Everyday or Not ?

I though trade everyday in Forex market ,in spite not getting any good signals also .. as i want to learn how to trade in some unfavorable conditions also. :good3:

Not Every day you can get good trading signals. And this is what i have observed but i can say for sure that when trading on Mondays and Fridays the chances of making the profits are their as these days markets opens and closes so the trading volumes are high.

Well yeah we can trade daily and we can make regular profit but i think its better if we go with long term investment and not to trade on daily basis as we can't able to take right decision daily and cannot be always right and even i don't trade on daily basis because of high risk and if we have some good experience and knowledge then we can make daily and regular profit as many trader are making.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

This is a good thread, trading depends on ones choice, most time I try to trade unconditionally, all I do is watch the market and know when to enter and exit.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

@dking123 yeah its a good thread because here we get to know about many trader who trade daily or not and also about is there are really profit in daily trading as i am we all are studying forex trading so we get to know many thing about daily trading and just waiting for some trader reply who share his/her daily experience here so that we encourage our self to take risk daily.

There are some traders who trade every day and there is nothing wrong about it and since their are full time traders who trade everyday in forex but I think it is not important that we trade everyday or trade twice a week but what is important is to trade whenever there is a right trading opportunity and the outcome of the trade should be positive which is most important for any trader .

@realfun07 yeah its good to trade daily and we can able to make regular profit from it but its not easy brother its really hard to make profit each and every day because i tried last night to earn some profit but i suffered a loss and its better to trade on seeing market condition and yesterday i placed an order wrongly so i think that's the reason for loss but next time i will be more careful.

@mayur - Yes it is true that we can trade everyday but it is hard to make profits everyday which is more important as all traders trade in these markets to make profits and not loose money here so it is important that we trade whenever the right opportunity is there to make money and not just perform our trades for the sake of it only.We need to make more profits .