Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much Loss?

How much Loss?

We all know that the Forex trading is not always profitable. It is only that 5% of the traders that are able to get the profits.

So i am asking how much time and how much loss you can take?

Re: How much Loss?

I am not a new tarder as i am trading since past 1 year. I have made the biggest mistake of my life when i traded with the profits that i have made and i lost some 715$ of them in the Gold Trading. I would like to say that we have to limit the loss and their has to be a limit to how much we can lost in a single trade

Well till now i don't know the exact amount how much i lost while doing trading but i can say that in starting i suffered i loss because i was a starter and was not able to take any right decision and after some period of time i started trading with some discipline and now i am profitable and i think approximately i suffered a loss of more than 1000$ but i think all my loss are re-covered just by forex trading.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Different traders have different goals and targets in forex and also they have different capital and trading style so they trade accordingly.I think a trader should not risk more than 2% of their investments to be on the safer side or anything between 2 % - 5 % and it will enable trader to minimize their risks and losses and lead to higher profits .

Loss happens as we are not able to identify the real trades and thus we are not sure about them and risk the amounts that we have with us. This is nothing more than Bad trading and we need to learn from the mistakes that we make.

@dareking yeah loss can be taken place unexpectedly and we can't determine it carefully and its not easy to learn market condition we have to be more attentive in it and accordingly place and order and take decision so that we can able to take some correct decision which can be profitable to us and i hope we have to be more careful while doing trading , so that we can be more profitable .
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

@dareking - Well losses are a part of this trade and all traders suffer losses as we all perform bad trades and sometimes even if we do everything right still the trades go wrong and it is due to risky and uncertain nature of these markets but as a trader we should also try to minimize our risks and losses and invest the capital we can easily afford to loose in these markets .

I only effort 30% of all my trading account capital to loss in one month of trading period. When I ve loss this 30% of my total margin I better to out from forex market to calming my emotion, cause when we suffer big loss in our trade we will not be able to think clearly and make a good analysis in our trading.

I am currently risking 2.1% per trade. If the drawdown of the account how consequence of many trades go over 49.2%, I stop my trading to seriously reevaluate the system conditions.

I had lost a huge amount over all in forex market. Now I'm back on demos because I have realized that if I'm not be able to make profits in my demo account I won't be able to make profits in my real account as well.
    Lets hope for the best.