Page 1 of 286 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Trading ADDICTIVE ?

Is Forex Trading ADDICTIVE ?

Many trader are new into the markets but some of them are old traders and experienced. I am asking this question to all the traders now.

Is Forex trading addictive ?

Re: Is Forex Trading ADDICTIVE ?

It is true that mant times i see my self trading whether or not their is any trade to be done. This happen as i am actually addicted to trading. And this is not something that is in my control now as i have already decided to become a Forex Trader and whatever the Trading will give me.

Well actually it is if we started forex trading once then we get addicted to it because here the profit is just unlimited and we always try to earn some big amount and some time we get succeeded to it and its easy to enter in forex trading but its really hard to quit it because of the profit is just awesome and some time we make a huge profit here says more than 100$ .
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Yes forex trading is addictive as many traders who want to quit trading are unable to do so. Also I have a passion for trading so I like forex as i want to make my living and become a professional trader but for traders for who forex trading is addictive find it really hard to quit forex and also other reason is they have lost a lot of money in forex and they find it difficult to quit .

@nsawork i agree with this thread because its really like me that i am just addicted to forex trading and i can't able to live without it and i just love forex trading like hell and its easy to join forex trading but its really hard to quit it as we all know how much profit we can earn over here , and here we can also able to make millions of dollar and i know i will succeed one day .
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Those who are really interested in this trading field ..for them its addictive as after loss also they will continue to trade and invest in the Forex market for sure. :good3:

It is not that we are addicted to forex trading, it is because so many of us have lost huge amountof money so you don't want to quit , you want to make your money back. So you continue trading, in the order way, we have made a lot of money, so you continue to increase your capital(because human being are never satisfied) so we keep trading. Most time it's greed. :download:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

@dking123
    Thats not good my friend cause if we in this condition our trading decision are just to revenge loss trading thats we already get before. I think trader with this condition will not be able to be a good trader. We better to move out from forex market for several time to calming our emotion before trade again.

Any work which gives pleasure can cause accustoming. Everything depends on your relation to this work.

forex is addictive when you making huge profits but when you not, you tend to look else where.