Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to manage Emotions in Trading ?

How to manage Emotions in Trading ?

We all trade in the currency markets and when the some at stake is more then we do have the Emotions running.

I would like the traders to share the Emotions encountered while trading and how they effectively deal with them so as to become better traders. :good3:

Re: How to manage Emotions in Trading ?

I think that when i am trading with a good amount then i am in high tension and this happens with me as i am worried not only about how much profits i will make but also the fact that i want to see my trading funds safe. And i also know that a single mistake can ruin them anytime

Well its not easy to control our emotions while doing trading and its better to control our emotions and trade with a calm and fresh mind so that we can able to see and study the market condition properly and then we can place order at a correct time and as we trade with some discipline we can be more profitable and can increase our earning through it. I am just trade with patients and by controlling our emotions.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Although there is nothing wrong with the emotions and it human to have emotions but when emotions interfere with the trades and have negative impact on them then it becomes important for a trader to control their emotions and to do so a trader needs to trade with proper money management and place stop loss and take profits to their trades before trading .

I like this discussion because we have to include emotion factor in every strategy. We are humans and not machine that can exclude emotions. You just can't avoid emotions in the start of your trading career but it will get better and better with the time and you will certainly improve.

Normally traders say that they can avoid the Emotions in trades and this is what they think of. But in the reality this thing does not happens and we see a lot of Emotions that are running within us when we are trading and we need to learn on how well to have a good control over them.

Though in buisness,it is always adviceable to take risk and enjoy the profit........but accoding to poeple's views here,i have noticed that many will avoid risks. My question is..........is it better to take risk and win big or to avoid risks and stay on the low?

@nsawork Not at all easy emotions is a part of trading and without any emotions there is no forex trading and in demo account we don't have any feelings but while doing real trading we need to trade with emotions like patients and self confidence so that we can be more profitable an can able to make large profit through it .
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Most time when we are trading it is very difficult to avoid emotions. My advice is before trading, plan what your trade, if you want to involve $50 don't go beyond that even if you are profitable or not. I think this will help you to be successful in trading and minimise loss.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Frankly emotions are hard to regulate as ,its a very natural thing which comes automatically while trading in the market.When traders are well prepared to face any kind of situations ..they can avoid to such emotions in some extent. :good3: