Thread: Controlling the Trade?

Controlling the Trade?

When we are trading then the times are hard and we have to see how and when we establish a Control over our trades.

Anything that we do must be under our own control and it is the decision making ability and timings which we have to control.

How do you control the Trades?

Re: Controlling the Trade?

Control is very much important and i think that any tarder who wants to have good amount of profits must make sure that he is in control over the trades that he is doing and this is only that will make him a successful tarder one day

When we trade we must know when we have to Enter into the markets and also when we need to exit from the markets. When we have this kind of control over our trading we can get to the levels of safe trading and thus become good traders :good:

@nsawork yeah we have to keep two thing in mind that we are entered in market and we are entered in market to make profit and we have to take each and every step very carefully and not to trade badly and go according through market condition so that we can be more profitable and even i study the market first and accordingly place an order and a good profit through it.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Any trader that have the capability to control a trade i.e known when to enter and exit the trade, is a good trader. That's the aspect we trader should emulate.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Well yeah guys its not eay to control the trade while doing trading as profit and loss is mainly depend upon market condition and its not easy to determine whether we gonna suffer a loss or gonna make profit and also i am just working on study market situation carefully and accordingly place order and believe i make good profit from and i think its good to go like this way.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

In order to make maximum profits from their trades it is important for a trader to exercise control over their trades as a good trader is always in the control of their trades and make sure that they perform it with proper study and analysis and make sure that the results of those trades are positive and he is able to make money from his trades and earn profits .

i trade only those trades which have high probability of success, i put sl also on those trade and put tp and if trade goes in opposite direction then i do nothing until tp or sl hit

controlling the trade is most necessary. why if u not control then u will be trade overtrading. then u face the grid. then by chance u face the loss ,, u will face the emotion of losing the money. then u most want to take revenge from market . or u want to recover the loss in next trade. so if u controll the trade. u easily avoid this things.