Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Control GREED ?

How to Control GREED ?

When we are trading we do make some Profits and then after some time we can book them and close the deals.

But in the reality many of us want to make more profits and this is where Greed comes into play. At sometimes it may be good but many times it is not good.

What do you say about Greed and how to Control it ?

Re: How to Control GREED ?

I lost too much of profits due to Greed. This happen in the Gold trade that i did when in fact their was no good trading signals and i just traded and get the loss after getting good amount of profits.

Greed is the worst enemy of the trader and the sooner he is able to learn about it and know how much profits is he wants he has to limit the trading and no more risks need to be taken into the markets.

We have to control Greed all the times. :i-m_so_happy:

Greed has become a habit of traders. good trader or a newbie who have advanced. These habits are hard to control. can sometimes be controlled. But if the market is good practice that would come.

@dareking that's true whenever we trade greed arrive in our mind and its better to not to greed and it is the main reason for loss and its better to always trade by keeping some patients our self so that we can able to trade carefully and can able to make a good profit . And in starting i was not able to greed but after some time i get my self confidence and can able to trade without any greed.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Greed is a common factor of emotions coming to Human being ..its not easy to control ..just we have know the extent of that ...to deal with that according to situation. :good3:

Greed is one of the worst enemies of any trader and many traders loose a lot of money due to greed and it can be either the inability of a trader to exit his trades at proper levels and as he wants to earn more profits he continues his trades and loose money as markets reverse from there and also many traders choose high lot size for their trades which leads to losses as well . And to control greed traders must place take profits to all their trades and trade in small lot size.

@ kalex76 : Although controlling our greed are not an easy thing to do but we must learn hard to do this..If we can not controlling our greed I do not believe we can generate a lot and consistent profit in our forex trading bussiness.

I try of control my greed putting quantifiables objectives for every trade. :good3:

I think that one of the best solutions to control our greed in Forex is to use a good Money Managment and follow our plan to the letter.