Page 1 of 356 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Fear in Forex ?

Do you Fear in Forex ?

Many trader thinks that when they open the deals in the Forex markets they have fear they will make losses.

This is even after they have done the Analysis or have the trades which can give them good Profits.

So i am asking do you fear while trading in Forex?

Re: Do you Fear in Forex ?

If i am trading with only 10$ i have no fear and even after i get loss i can again trade but when the amount is 500 dollars and the trade is running at 10 dollars per pip then i do fear for the loss and this is what makes me worry also :heat:

I can say that trading with a high lots like 10 dollar per pip is what Forex trading is all about. But then it is not for everyone and not all will be able to do it as it requires a lot of experience and knowledge before being able to determine the right Entry point and Exit points

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork
    Many trader thinks that when they open the deals in the Forex markets they have fear they will make losses.

This is even after they have done the Analysis or have the trades which can give them good Profits.

So i am asking do you fear while trading in Forex?
    It is obvious for any trader to get fear in forex as it is risky and uncertain markets and fear of loosing money is what that keeps traders on their toes and trader does his analysis and study properly to make sure he does not loose money and at the same time trades with proper money management. Also if fear is more then a trader misses a lot of opportunities to trade at the right opportunity so too much of fear is not good for any trader.

Its really general thats a beginner trade will fear when they do their first trading because they still blinded about forex market and does not know anything to do. But after he got some experienced and can generate profit he will become confident and enjoy her trading activity.

I'm trading on a demo account but I've little fear while trading in Forex because I can miss the opportunity to get my reward.

@Panic! At the D : Waow we do not need to afraid if we miss our chance to get profit/reward my friend, better we afraid to get loss in our trading decision, and thats not gonna be happend in demo account.

Somebody is afraid of risks on Forex. But without risks trading on Forex is impossible, and there is no point trying to avoid it. The point is in evaluating to what extent you are able to risk and don't sink down.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go

@Winston Robertson : A lot of people say thats forex are the most high risk bussiness..Thats why we better to minimize our risk when we entry forex market in the beginning, compared thats we aim to generate fast gain profit. In our trading activity.

If my capital small of course will be afraid :laugh1:
    I think it is important that you do not get panic, this will cause a great loss :o :fool: :grin: