Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustation in Forex?

Frustation in Forex?

When we are trading for a long time it happens that we cannot make any profits and the Invested amounts is also lost. Some traders do not have the ability to sustain that much loss and thus they are getting Frustration.

Do you ever get Frustration in Forex? :cray:

Re: Frustation in Forex?

In the start when i do not get any income for some time i was getting frustrated. I had also told in the home that i have made some 500 dollars of profits and then in the Gold trade i lost that much amount and the invested capital also.

I know what is a frustration when their is no income coming.

It is very easy to get frustration in forex as when a trader does hard work and does his part well which is doing proper study and analysis is forex and he spends his time and efforts and when he does not achieve the desired results then it is obvious for him to get angry and get impatient and then the frustration creeps in and it has a negative impact on the traders and their trades .

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork
    When we are trading for a long time it happens that we cannot make any profits and the Invested amounts is also lost. Some traders do not have the ability to sustain that much loss and thus they are getting Frustration.

Do you ever get Frustration in Forex? :cray:
    @At the beginnin of my trading experience I ever get a really big lost in and get margin call in my trading account. But from thats loss now I can understand weakness of my system. Then I learn forex trading more and more deeply and practicing my trading strategy in the demo account. After I can find a profitable trading strategy I trade again in real account. So never give up when we loss, thing positively

@donies: when you suffer lost in your trading you must learn about your trading system weakness then you must fix this trading system in the demo account, after you can make profitable trading again you can trade in a real account.

@hoki888 yes dear you are right. if we are making mistake in own strategy. We have again and again loss. so This is good. that We made ??some improvements.

for me, the manifestation of the frustration begin when i lost a couple of trade, :heat: the tense keep building up as i lose the confidence when i'm about to open a trade. this is somehow become weekly ritual, when that happen i stop trading for the rest of the day and come back tomorow with a clear head :good2:

I think each and every Forex trader gets frustrated from time to time. As we know how it happens, sitting for hours in front of monitors waiting for the quotes to go in the right direction. But if your patient it always brings its rewards.

The poor state of mind pushes traders to engage in behaviors that will lead to the failure. Generally, these behaviors are due to emotions

@traders20. The conclusion for me that emotion is a motivation to learn trading, it was like for ourselves our own spirit. :heat: