Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dividend Based Trading

Dividend Based Trading

I want to consider the divident based trading for the regular income. I am not however sure how to go with it. Because though divident based trading is long term goal we have to make sure that there is some money that we can earn from the market. as the finding new companies to invest is not that simple so we have to rely on other experts for the info.

I would like to know what is your experience with the dividend based trading?

can you make it clear because if we are trading it doesn't mean we will get dividen, because as far as i know that if you want to get dividen, you just need to hold your stocks without need to trade it, and my advice buy some lot "bluechip" shares, because it is one of the most stable and good earning for investors, you will also soon get the dividen.

Yes, I did mean holding the stocks for the long term. I am more interested in keeping the stocks that way. I know there is some expense ratio that would hurt but would be good to earn some money from the investment like that. I am just not sure which companies to pick for such investment.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
    Yes, I did mean holding the stocks for the long term. I am more interested in keeping the stocks that way. I know there is some expense ratio that would hurt but would be good to earn some money from the investment like that. I am just not sure which companies to pick for such investment.
    Just search some blog or asked your friend, about the blue chip shares if you find that company just buy their shares but honestly usualy the rate per shares is quite big compare to the other shares, if you want a good income and sustainable one just use that "Blue Chip".I am sure in each country there is a company that considered as "Blue Chip" Company.

mostly depend on other company to make profit is quite risky for those who has small amount of money to deposit i always prefer self trading rather depend on others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
    I thinkit had requirement too about how to you will get some diviend too as I knowI thinksome share get around 3 months or 6months too and diviend price depend by result of business in each coimpany only if they don't have good result sometimes revenue stay at 0

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    I thinkit had requirement too about how to you will get some diviend too as I knowI thinksome share get around 3 months or 6months too and diviend price depend by result of business in each coimpany only if they don't have good result sometimes revenue stay at 0
    Sometimes, it can even stay up to a year and as you said might just depend on the company and the policy they maintain. The brain behind stocks and for those who really want to go much into it is not to see it as Forex in terms of expecting the profits in a very short time.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    mostly depend on other company to make profit is quite risky for those who has small amount of money to deposit i always prefer self trading rather depend on others.
    Of course, but if you are a blue-chip shares owner you will be so great, what i mean is the dividen you got is higher, because the performance of this kind shares is good enough and after you buy it usually they will pay your dividen in the end of the year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    Just search some blog or asked your friend, about the blue chip shares if you find that company just buy their shares but honestly usualy the rate per shares is quite big compare to the other shares, if you want a good income and sustainable one just use that "Blue Chip".I am sure in each country there is a company that considered as "Blue Chip" Company.
    anyway we need to check too as well as what is bluechip too as bluechip is same as common share anyway you must read too in newspaper or news from stock market

Of course we need to check but there are some company that we already know like Unilever in my country, the dividen of that company is not a joke and if you have bigget lot of their shares i am sure you can earn a lot of money each year with it. Dividen Based Trading is actually an investment not trading because we get profit form dividen not from the difference.