Page 1 of 239 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an EGO while Trading in Forex?

Do you have an EGO while Trading in Forex?

When you are trading sometimes it is the personal Ego and the bias towards what we think must happen regardless of the facts that markets will not take into account what do we think or want from them.

If we trade with Ego then we may not get any benefits.

What do you think?

Re: Do you have an EGO while Trading in Forex?

I am a Normal trader and i like to trade in the way of the market trends. I may win some of the trades and yet i may loose some of the trades but i never try to bring in any Ego while i am trading the Forex markets.

It is not good for trades :laugh1:

Well I do not have any ego while trading in forex as ego is not good for any trader as it can lead to frustration , anger and huge losses for any trader and specially when we trade in forex we have a certain goal and target in mind and they do their study and analysis accordingly and they work towards achieving the same target but they should be flexible and place their trades accordingly and not be egoistic or just stick to one thing only.

Surely I have, buy many times the markets put my ego in his place. :laugh1:

first of all when we start to predict and its right . this time the ego is born. but in my knowledge . i am personally not try to predict the market. i am just wait for the market trend. and grab the profit what ever i got. cause i know market is very volatile and its no one friends, any time its will be change. so just simple do the simple things. only trading.

i have ego in the past but now i work hard to get profit in that business and try to follow rules

in past i have this . but now i am not .. now am just follow the trend. and not try to predict. am analysis. if we predict.. then we face this things. but when we analysis . we analysis on both side.

@asvini. you have any other explanation for this? but I do not know about this EGO, before I try anything. I do not know about this since the beginning of my trade and try to use it in my trade! try to follow its own rules. :download: :download: :download: :download: :download:

Yes! But ego is sometimes good for us and sometimes bad depending upon the fluctuation of the market.

EGO is similar with over-confident and if uncontrolled then it become bad temperament for the trader.