Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Bored while Trading?

Are you getting Bored while Trading?

Many times when we are trading we have to sit and watch the movements in the markets and this at times becomes boring when we have nothing else to be done.

Do you also think that Forex trade is boring?

Re: Are you getting Bored while Trading?

Yes this happens with me many times when i have nothing to do and the time is to be killed. At time when i have to wait for 10 hrs it is also that i cannot leave so that if the trade is in my favor then i will not have a chance of closing the trades.

Forex trading does become boring some times but a trader needs to make sure that they do not allow such situation to happen. Although monitoring the trades sometimes is boring as waiting for a particular price level to be hit becomes boring and watching few pips up and down repeatedly becomes boring and also waiting for right entry and exit becomes boring as well .

@nsawork not at all i just enjoy forex trading and i love to trade it carefully and i hope i can able to raise my profit if i trade carefully and forex trading is just like game some time we win on it and some time we loose but we don't quit just like this only we have to try forex trading and not to quit it if we suffer a loss some time in forex trading.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Frankly always remaining in front of the computer and trading is really boring but the passion towards the field actually makes me continue my trade for days.If i get bored,i just take a small break. :good3:

Market watch always get me bored. Staring at the system al day long, waiting for the right time to enter, I easily get bored but I don't quit becaeuse I know the market will surely move to my favour.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I always become bored while doing trading because we have to watch the chart for whole day and this thing really makes me bored and we have to wait for so much long time to close our position and even we don't know that whether we will get the profit or loss. But we are traders , trading is only our work. Nothing else. :drinks:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

When We trade use longterm trading strategy our trading activity will make us bored, cause longterm trading strategy only open position in one time and wait to reach its TP for really long time, so to avoid this boring I will combine longterm trading strategy with scalping trading strategy, cause scalping will make our blood to rush, and increasing our adrenalin.

i agree with hoki888 that long term investment trading always makes us bored because in that we have to sit in front of the screen for most of the time so it become very hard for any trader because it always give you pain in your eyes.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

The only thing that gets me bored in the market is when the market is in a ranging state. At this point, i won't be able to trade because it is more like gambling