Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to manage STRESS while Trading?

How to manage STRESS while Trading?

When we are trading we see that we are in tension and take some or the other form of stress as the real money is involved and the income potential and the earnings will depend on whether we have made the right trades or not.

Some trades do take the stress and how will you manage the stress.

I am asking all how you cope with the stress and control it?

Re: How to manage STRESS while Trading?

It happen that stress is not good for trading but we have to remember that we are trading and involved in the high risk markets so we must also make sure that we can control them if we are to remain in the trading forever.

Stress is not good for health and we have to reduce it.

A trader should always be relaxed while trading and should not be in any kind of stress or under any problem while trading. A trader should always be relaxed and calm while trading and for that he should meditate and when he trades he should be focused and calm and must not be under any pressure or any kind and should place his trades based on his analysis and study .

@ realfun, Should be is the thing which everyone know but the main problem is how can we remain relaxed while trade in on. I rarely feel relax during my trade and when it goes to negative float, the stress is automatic.

@nsawork well its not easy to manage our stress while doing trading as we are not sure that we gonna make profit or suffer a loss and take a risk then stress comes automatically and some time we suffer a loss and its better at that time we keep some self confidence with us and ever give up and try to make some other strategy.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Before entering a trade, we have to be stress free, if you are annoyed by someone, please don't take that anger to your trading platform. Because it is going to be disastrous. Be free with yourself before you trade.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

When i feel stress in the trading market,i take a small rest and try to avoid trading and opening the trading market again and again..Its better to keep out from the trading ..when we are stressful and tensed to avoid confusion. :good3:

taking rest from this field is the best thing to manage your stress i always try to listen some sort of songs while doing trading or some lite music which makes my mind calm and i must say that physical exercises always plays an important role in this thing. :dance4: :dance:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Yes you all are right....stress does'nt contribute positively to business... Peace of mind is the best

its true that stress is always not positive so i must say that we must have to take some rest while doing trading , we can take rest after every trade because our mind also wants some rest.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.