Page 1 of 267 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you make Mistakes in Trading?

Do you make Mistakes in Trading?

When trading in the Forex markets some traders make mistakes like they are not able to see what is the correct order to place and the right currency to choose.

Do you make mistakes in Trading:

1. Wrong Currency

2. Wrong timings

3. Wrong Lot sizes.

Please discuss :good2:

Re: Do you make Mistakes in Trading?

When i was new in the currency trading then i had make a big mistakes by trading in the wrong currency pairs about which i was having no knowledge or prior exposure.

And needless to say that i have lost in that trades.

Many a times I have made some good analysis of the markets and some currency pairs but to try something new or different I happened to place the trade in a different currency and end up loosing money in the same trade.So at times it does happen that we place our trades at wrong time and in wrong currency and it is all a part of the trade and these markets .

@dareking yeah some time we took a wrong decision and do mistake while doing trading and suffer a loss but i think if we some time did mistake then we have to take it positively and not to take it negative so that we can able to correct our mistake for the next trade and i just love to trade very carefully and i always try to not to do any mistake while doing trading.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Most of the time when am doing market watch, maybe I have wasted enough time and no positive yield, I will decide to enter and at the end I may be profitable or not.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

As a Human being ,its very common to do mistake in trading ..even the experts traders are doing so .But yes with time and experience ,one can decrease the frequency of course. :good3:

Yes as human being we are bound to make mistakes, but we can still minimise it if we follow some necessary forex guidelines, work with some of the forex analytic and so on.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I think making a mistake here would be seen as lack of adequate knowledge in what one is doing or as a result of over confidence and carelessness... If one is to place an order,i think one should be extremely careful and critically examine what order he wants to place

Everybody does mistakes guys, not only on Forex. As for trading, the main mistake I think is the wrong move of the currency course. Ohhhh, it's a real disaster for traders :cray:

No one can trade without mistakes , mistakes is an essential thing in forex , but the right this if you learn from your mistake and never repeats it again , this will make you a good trader , also you will get profits easily .