Page 1 of 306 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Some GOLDEN Tips in Forex?

Some GOLDEN Tips in Forex?

As a trader who has learned from the Forex by doing a Hard work and Research i will like to tell my Fellow traders the Golden tips for the Success in the Forex:

1. Never trade with more than what you can afford to loose.

2. Make and test your own Trading system.

3. Trade only at the times when you are Free.

4. Always use Risk Control and limit the loss.

5. Enjoy trading

Please discuss about these :dance3:

Re: Some GOLDEN Tips in Forex?

When i trade in the Forex markets i make sure that i am able to control the loss and thus limit the risks that are actually associated with my trades.

If i have everything in my control i know how much i can gain or loss in the Forex trades.

Well , nsa

We can't have anything in our control in the forex because we are just small traders. If we have been banks like BOE, BOJ and SNB , then we can control the market.

Although there are many things a trader needs to take care of in forex trading but it is important and the most golden tip which I feel is to trade with proper money management and place stop loss and take profits to all your trades. Also a trader must trade with proper trading discipline and follow all the basic rules while trading to make maximum profits.

@dareking first of all my suggestion is to trade with some good knowledge and experience and never enter in real trading before getting some profitable strategy and good experience just keep in mind that this both the thing is the key of success in forex trading and if we go according to it then we can able to make large profit through it .
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

I feel for a trader to be qualified to make good profit in forex, you must have a good training on forex trade, good money management, determination, be focussed and above all patience. Then you are good to go.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

i must say that strategical trading as well as fundamental trading is always an advantage for a trader because if you know some great strategies and know some fundamentals of this field then i must say that you can make some great profit and always try to go slow . :heat:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Some advise to avoid using trading systems, it it may lower probability of success. As market situation constantly change and systems go out of date extremely fast. So means that it is better to trade randomly, adjusting to changing market environment.
    Success produces success, just as money produces money

i am unable to understand what @aaron hart wants to tell us because he is telling us to do the trading randomly but i am confused that how to trade randomly because may be he is not clear about what he have wrote , so i just want to request him to tell us clearly.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

@seahawks90 - Well as far as i understand aaron wants to say that we should trade randomly and by saying this he means probably that we must trade at the right time or make good use of he opportunity and then trade and not just trade for the sake of trading. This is what I understand but if he can explain better what he meant.