Thread: can i change my payment process?

can i change my payment process?

if i am using webmoney in tradersunion, can i change my payment process to choose another

Quote Originally Posted by sajid ali View Post
    if i am using webmoney in tradersunion, can i change my payment process to choose another
    Hello!

If you would like to make changes to your personal information specified in registration, change payment details or the system of means withdrawal, please send a request to: support(@)tradersunion.com, with Information change in the subject field and we will apply all necessary changes.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

yes off course my dear you would be change but their is some basic information you have to follow contact with moderator he will be helps you and change your payment process with in a minutes, moderator all activities are fast, he always try to satisfy all over forum members

Quote Originally Posted by humahassan2013 View Post
    yes off course my dear you would be change but their is some basic information you have to follow contact with moderator he will be helps you and change your payment process with in a minutes, moderator all activities are fast, he always try to satisfy all over forum members
    Moderator will not change any information!!!!!!! There is big difference between funds withdraw in Forum and funds withdrawal from IAFT. If you do not know the information for sure, do not leave senseless posts.