Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: order type

Banned

order type

i have been feeling difficulty in placing two orders in the market ,for sure execution single trade at the time,mt4 has only market and pending order , is there any possibility to include other order GFD (good for the day) and oco (order cancel other)

I don't get what do you want to discuss here but if i can assume that order type has many kind of them, like GFD you said above that our order will be executed if we meet the certain price in that day if not our order will be cancelled, so if you are totally sure your order will meet the certain price you can do this way.

Quote Originally Posted by brownboy View Post
    i have been feeling difficulty in placing two orders in the market ,for sure execution single trade at the time,mt4 has only market and pending order , is there any possibility to include other order GFD (good for the day) and oco (order cancel other)
    I know besides what you mentioned it was a direct order to the market and pending orders, and both types of orders I think have different styles for the run where traders are often in the market will be much more prefers to use a direct order

But in meta traders pending order facilities are only in limit or stop orders and this types that you have mentioned i have never seen other hand you can use to wait for the right orders or hedging order as your prediction to use in pening order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    But in meta traders pending order facilities are only in limit or stop orders and this types that you have mentioned i have never seen other hand you can use to wait for the right orders or hedging order as your prediction to use in pening order.
    yeah there is no automated way to place pending order according to the situation if we want to open trade automatically we need to set pending order manually.

I do not get what do you desire to to center on right listed here having said that, if I'm capable to are convinced get variety has A number of form of these, like GFD you noted about that our invest in will very likely be executed if we fulfill the absolutely sure cost tag in that day Otherwise our acquire will most likely be cancelled, so For anyone who is totally sure your acquire will fulfill the required worth you will be able to do by doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    That is for MetaTrader but for other platform like Jforex, TradingStation, VikingTrader or SwordFish you can set those kind of order type, and for Jforex which owned by Dukascopy you can even become a market maker by participating in ECN market.

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    That is for MetaTrader but for other platform like Jforex, TradingStation, VikingTrader or SwordFish you can set those kind of order type, and for Jforex which owned by Dukascopy you can even become a market maker by participating in ECN market.
    very good information you share could you please suggest me best ecn broker?

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    yeah there is no automated way to place pending order according to the situation if we want to open trade automatically we need to set pending order manually.
    pending orders is quite a good choice for merchants who do not have much time in their trade so that way they will be able to continue to do this with a better trade using delayed orders, and because it will open automatically when the price touches our order position

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    very good information you share could you please suggest me best ecn broker?
    You can try InteractiveBrokers or Dukascopy, also you can use Alpari UK but to be honest the minimum deposit is high about $1000 or even more, but if you want the lower minimum deposit try dukascopy, there are so many order type that broker offering in their platform(JForex) which make us also can participate as market maker in ECN platform.