Thread: New section: Automated Trading

New section: Automated Trading

Dear IAFT customers,

We are glad to inform you that we designed a new section on the Association website- «Automated Trading». This section was designed for novice traders and for those who want to trade in Forex and make stable profit without spending time studying and trading.

The «Automated Trading» section will allow you to be familiar with a list of IAFT partners, performing a copy trader service, and choose the most appropriate signals provider for you. Furthermore, in this section you will find the detailed instruction how this service works through IAFT, allowing you to make additional profit from our Association.

We always strive to make your work in Forex more profitable and comfortable. We hope that this service will help you multiply your capital without great efforts.

We wish you success in your work and high profits!

Best regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Great news. I am really glat that you designed for traders such great section that will help us to earn in Forex without great efforts.

I would like to look at the site As I have not yet seen that section and I would like to see how it works I would certainly love to open account with such broker specially recommend by tradersunion.com as I have seen some good brokers in the list providing that service already but I want to know more about it

regards

IAFT keeps rolling out some interesting and welcoming services to their members. This is really a great one for both new traders and already established ones alike who may not have much time to do their own analysis. More strength.

this is really great news for me and for any member here to join with copy trading because i was need this like of trading which allow us to follow the professional traders