Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: how to choose good company to buy their share

Banned

how to choose good company to buy their share

yes I will start new thread about How do you choose for good company ? since we know well as stock market need to know what is good or bad company so we need way to check and this thread will talk this thing.

First look at how good the management in that company, it is useless to have a corrupted company which always make us as investors lose our money. and you should see PER(price per ratio) from that company you want to choose and make sure to know what is your company is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    guys i really dont understand what you guys is discussing inhere,is the share like trading or the normal share we buy from the bank or any company offering the share of their company.am kinda confuse.
    It is stock market dear so talking about stock market we talk about stock share as company available in stock market yes It call as trade but for me this thread talk about buy for long term

first thing is to check company rating and review also we need to check previous record of shares or stock then we able to take right decision about right stock for trading.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    first thing is to check company rating and review also we need to check previous record of shares or stock then we able to take right decision about right stock for trading.
    I think that is normal ways, as we can see many stock investors do the same thing, records are the most important thing for stock investors, but i suggest to look at the price and also the management of that companies too.

The first thing is for you to look out for the company performance in the floor of the stock exchange table. A company that is always sitting at the bottom or topping the losers table might not guarantee you anything good from your investment. It is better to obtain the track record of the company first.

If any body want to buy shares from a company, he or she will have to check the record of the company. When the company is having a good record, the trader will be able to get a good interest but when the company is not performing well, the trader will not get a good interest and may lose their investment.

Banned
    we can know well as choosing good company to get their share need to understand as what is their business before for me I will choose low risk business before because It is good chance fort make stable revenue money ever

I also agree that before choose a company, we must understand about what that company will do, and also how good their management, but the problem is how to do that? Well, there are so many ways to do that by see the records or even check their PR(price per ratio) from past to now for example since 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    I also agree that before choose a company, we must understand about what that company will do, and also how good their management, but the problem is how to do that? Well, there are so many ways to do that by see the records or even check their PR(price per ratio) from past to now for example since 6 months ago.
    I pick administration because it matters a lot. Even if the company is dealing in waste management which a lot of people think is no way to make the top for any company, the administrative ability of the company is what pays the whole debts. The ability to minimize costs/expenses and maximize profits.On the other hand, a company that was in the top gainers chart some years ago can be seen in the top losers chat later on.
    Last edited by Decub; 02-02-2014 at 03:39 PM.