Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ctrader

Ctrader

Ctrader from spotware provides full STP access to the currency trading markets for professional and new traders. Dealing desk intervention is impossible, fast entry and execution, level II pricing and a lot of features for forex trading strategy.

screenshot_00003.jpg

I don't think there are much traders who are really using this trading platform. I only came across it in fxpro and from the reviews it has, looks like it's a very good trading platform that can really match the likes of MT4.

ctrader first time i am listening the name of this platform i think it is not very much famous like meta trader but i want to ask you to share some more snapshot of this terminal.

This trading platform is not so much popular like other ones of mt4 and mt5 but it will be popular in future. My broker rvd markets have introduced it for use in trading in the demo account. The one of live account has not been yet introduced.

Ctrader is new tandard in forex trading which provides full STP access for traders to market where currency trading can be done.by using Ctrade, you can easily get access to multiple accounts at the same time.

I already checked them many times but never try their demo feature, i also quite surprised with the feature that Ctrader has right now, it called as the best STP platform, and their server said only in one country, if i don't make any mistake that is only in UK.

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    I already checked them many times but never try their demo feature, i also quite surprised with the feature that Ctrader has right now, it called as the best STP platform, and their server said only in one country, if i don't make any mistake that is only in UK.
    I heard about the same thing too and if I'm not wrong, the platform originated and was developed in UK. I don't really know if they have given some other co8untries some patent right but according to some reviews I read online about it, it has some great features.

Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    Ctrader is new tandard in forex trading which provides full STP access for traders to market where currency trading can be done.by using Ctrade, you can easily get access to multiple accounts at the same time.
    but this platform not look simple like mt4 and not every broker offer this terminal.if you know any broker who is offering Ctrader then please tell i will test this platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    I heard about the same thing too and if I'm not wrong, the platform originated and was developed in UK. I don't really know if they have given some other co8untries some patent right but according to some reviews I read online about it, it has some great features.
    Yeah, from their sites they claimed that they have Full STP access compare to the other trading platform which the broker can manipulate, with Ctrader it said would be impossible to intervene the market.

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    Yeah, from their sites they claimed that they have Full STP access compare to the other trading platform which the broker can manipulate, with Ctrader it said would be impossible to intervene the market.
    I think that claim has been authenticated by some traders who have tried it. Wise to say that in the nearest future, traders will likely develop more confidence in using it since some are just afraid of some internal manipulations some brokers without credibility do.