Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/TRY Analysis.

USD/TRY Analysis.

After successfully passed MA(100) line in New York session on last Friday, USDTRY succeeded in opening above MA100 line and also below the pivot level today, and is likely to be in a bullish trend, which I estimate will even break first resistance level at 2.2876

After passed MA(100) line yesterday, USDTRY today opened above pivot level and tried break the pivot level, as far as i can see right now this pair already broke pivot level and is in bearish trend, so i think if this pair is keep fall down, it would be reach 2.26250 to 2.24490.

Based on the H1 frame, USDTRY be is in bullish sentiment and possibly continue for the next few hours.Currently this pair are heading to the pivot line and trying to pass it, if it works then I predict USDTRY is able to reach the resistance level at 2.26890 but if it closed below the pivot level then USDTRY could fall to the support level at 2.21740

There are strong sideways movement for this pair since yesterday which make me hard to predict the movement of USDTRY, if only the price is able to break pivot line i think this pair can make aquite strong movement, but if the price is able to close below pivot level near support level i am sure it will even reach the second support level at 2.22180

After got rejection from pivot line USDTRY right now is in bullish trend also at the same time trying to test MA100 line and first support level at 2.22980 at the same time. I expect this pair to cross Support level and then ended up in the higher level, but we must be careful with NFP news that will release tonight.

Last Friday, USDTRY were in a very strong bullish trend caused by the NFP news, and and this pair seems continued the trend this morning, although now be in a bearish trend because the result of USDTRY rejection at resistance levels. If this pair make it down below pivot level I'm sure once that USDTRY able to penetrate support level at 2.19710 but if USDTRY able to make reversal, then this pair will reach and penetrate the resistance level at 2.23290 to 2.24670.

USDTRY today opened below pivot line, and currently got rejection from MA100 line also based on KDJ it seems this pair is moving near oversold area. If the price keep falling down and close below MA100 line then i think that USDTRY will touch support level at 2.20240 up to 2.18970 but if this pair can break MA100 and pivot level this pair may reach resistance level at 2.23150 or higher.

In the opening of the session it seems that USDTRY managed to open below pivot line, also according to KDJ it seems that USDTRY is moving in the oversold area, so i think that bearish movement will be limited , and i totally expect this pair to reach R1 at 2.21210 up to R2 at 2.23230

On H1 chart, it seems that USDTRY right now be able to break resistance level at 2.20030 once more since it is in quite strong bullish movement, also i think this pair will close below that resistance level, and i expect USDTRY to break pivot line down and reach or at most break the first support level at 2.18000

Since the opening, USDTRY in bullish movement and based on this i think that USDTRY might has bigger chance to break pivot level today and also break MA100 after. If USDTRY can do that later, i think this pair may even reach resistance level at 2.20170.