Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it right to pay tax for trading in Forex?

Banned

Is it right to pay tax for trading in Forex?

my friend trade in forex as we know we can trade freedom as well by without pay any tax but if must pay tax from all of your profits in forex It is okay or you will protest please discussion in this thing

Of course I think nobody wants to pay tax for trading in the Forex market. For example thare are some traders that do not have big profit from their trading, so how they can pay tax?? No it is very bad idea.

As for me, I think if atrader makes good profit, approximately 10000 - 20000 per month, he is able to pay some percentage of his income to the country. But everything should depend on the income, because there are a lot of traders that do not get good profit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilan View Post
    Of course I think nobody wants to pay tax for trading in the Forex market. For example thare are some traders that do not have big profit from their trading, so how they can pay tax?? No it is very bad idea.
    anyway in Japan investment law set tax rate for everyone stay at 67.5 percentage for all of forex traders and for Japan It is not hard for them to check since at last they must go to exchangers and since all of exchangers in Japan controlled by government so no way for all of Japanese traders will survive from paying tax this year I just pay forex tax around 52000 yens after I get profits around 81000 yens around last year I don't complain much because at least I can know tax had for everyone

It depends in my opinion. If you are not asked to pay from your profit made, there wouldn't be any need to pay tax from your profit but if you're asked to pay and you have enough to do so, then you can go ahead.

In my country, there's rules which resident should pay tax when he/she has income around $1500 or more per month. however, its optional since the rules use active stelsel. which mean, pay tax or not depend on resident willingness, government won't chasing them. unless they are have specific business which use government permission.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kasual View Post
    In my country, there's rules which resident should pay tax when he/she has income around $1500 or more per month. however, its optional since the rules use active stelsel. which mean, pay tax or not depend on resident willingness, government won't chasing them. unless they are have specific business which use government permission.
    Ah I see in my country Is chasing everyone to must pay tax as well because we know well as forex is the one source of income too and since they are income it is meaning they are taxable and tax in each country is never equal but as traders never pay tax from forex profit because government don't know how to check from broker but in some country who had high IT technology It is easy to chase tax from forex traders because they can check from all of exchangers

According to me it will be ok to pay tax but after a certain limit.Traders who are earning quite good profit with consitancy should have to pay tax but the thing is that no one wants to pay forex whether they are earning less or more profit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    According to me it will be ok to pay tax but after a certain limit.Traders who are earning quite good profit with consitancy should have to pay tax but the thing is that no one wants to pay forex whether they are earning less or more profit.
    anyway even we don't want to pay tax but It is impossible to avoid tax at soon government know how to get tax from forex since in this time Japan , Thailand , Norway , USA and Sweden are the country who have law about "Investment tax" since they have this kind of law they have right to collect tax for all of investment work also It include as Forex too since we know well as every country as in list they have good technology enough for can access in all of account in every traders passing bank account and all of exchanger since exchanger in each country is not private exchanger all of them stay in company form

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    Ah I see in my country Is chasing everyone to must pay tax as well because we know well as forex is the one source of income too and since they are income it is meaning they are taxable and tax in each country is never equal but as traders never pay tax from forex profit because government don't know how to check from broker but in some country who had high IT technology It is easy to chase tax from forex traders because they can check from all of exchangers
    So you live in Japan right now? In my country there is what we called as NPWP and i think traders should pay tax, but it is better if it is depend on the earing of traders also, for trader that earn with low amount of money i think they must pay with the low amount of tax. But usually in my country government does not chase, but they still encourage us include forex trader to pay tax.