Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 941 to 949 of 949

Thread: Is it right to pay tax for trading in Forex?

  1. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Dupree View Post
    I think it depends on country and amount we’re investing or earning, if we’re trading with lower investment or not earning eye raising amount then it’s not required, but if we’re working in as full way of income then obviously it’s vital that we’re paying tax since it’s necessary. I don’t mind paying tax, but at the moment I am not required to. I get great help from OctaFX broker through their swap free account, so that saves me further money.
    Yeah exactly if it is taxed in your country then thee is no escaping it , and its better to pay taxes rather that escaping from it.

  2. #942
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
    Yeah exactly if it is taxed in your country then thee is no escaping it , and its better to pay taxes rather that escaping from it.
    Yeah, I don’t think there is anything to do with escaping taxes, we should be responsible person and should never ever shy away from it, I never mind paying taxes since I believe it’s absolutely vital and for our country it’s necessary. Now, I don’t need to pay it at the moment since I am not earning above certain limit to which we need to pay tax, but once I get there, I won’t mind paying it and thanks to OctaFX broker, I save a lot of money through swap free account and many other stuff like that.

  3. #943
    Senior Member kalex76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,264
    If we earn money ,we have to pay the tax its a very simple thing which in return will help the country and its economy but first we have to make a stable income from this Forex field which is not easy thing and needs lots of dedication and passion.

  4. #944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    268
    We don’t need to think much on this, I mean if we have rules in our country regarding it then we should simply follow it, but if not then we should just not worry too much about it. I am currently working with OctaFX broker where too I get great support through their low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, so that really helps me save a lot of money and been a scalper, I am able to close out trades pretty quickly with decent profits due to low spreads.

  5. #945
    It relies on upon the law overseeing the nation and in the event that they additionally give some need to working from home. In my nation, I question if such exists however in the event that the nation the trader is living in backings it, then it's entitlement to do as such as indicated by the rate of your winning which in my nation is called PAYE(pay as you procure). I am a binary options trader. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com as it has amazing offers and services.

  6. #946
    Paying tax for trading in forex market depends on something. In this market only 5% people makes profit according to survey. The other 95% suffers losses. Where you canít even make money properly how you can pay your tax on this basis. But yes those 5% people can surely pay tax if they earn sufficient enough. Everyone should contribute in their countryís progress. I am private speculator at AAFX. I manage to earn 400-500 every month according to investment. I donít think I should pay tax for earnings

  7. #947
    Tax? Is that a commission on ECN? it's ok.
    If it's something else - noway.

  8. #948
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    12
    Well, it would actually be logical to pay tax from the profit, for the development of the country, business, etc. But how do you count this tax? ??? The profit sum is different everytime, sometimes it can even go into the red. And there's not always confidence that the taxes will go in the right direction.

  9. #949
    Junior Member Piter34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    11
    My opinion is it's enough that we pay a certain tax to the broker, the rest doesn't concern us. But it's good that the broker also has to pay taxes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
loaded:ok