Thread: How to predict a trend with the help of "Dark cloud cover pattern"?

How to predict a trend with the help of "Dark cloud cover pattern"?

How to predict a trend with the help of "Dark cloud cover pattern"? Traders, share your ideas regarding this pattern.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    How to predict a trend with the help of "Dark cloud cover pattern"? Traders, share your ideas regarding this pattern.
    I never use them in forex but I ever see in stock market this kind of style is telling as trend is "bearish" and this kind of patterns come from last day market stay in uptrend and between market close had negative news and also they will start with uptrend by higher than close price in last day and they suddenly down

I ever try to test it once when i still using much of technical analysis. But i think it is just like other candlestick type it also need confirmation even we can see that "DarkCloud" candle. Many of my acquitance said that mostly it will be the end of the upward movement and so far i think that is right mostly of this analysis works well, but if there is news during that time we can see the other things. In the end what we need is a confirmation after that "darkcloud" is seen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    I ever try to test it once when i still using much of technical analysis. But i think it is just like other candlestick type it also need confirmation even we can see that "DarkCloud" candle. Many of my acquitance said that mostly it will be the end of the upward movement and so far i think that is right mostly of this analysis works well, but if there is news during that time we can see the other things. In the end what we need is a confirmation after that "darkcloud" is seen.
    anyway at last market up and down ever follow by news as well for me since happen dark cloud and I still buy in that time I must cutloss instantly and change to sell since market will be bearish same as in stock market darkcloud is the signal for "sell" and we will see big sell at last too until have news release

I believe it’s pretty dangerous for us to go on with prediction thing, if we truly wish to succeed and to achieve good results then we need to focus on points which are certain. It’s helpful to use indicators like SAR, as they are great when it comes to working out with trend properly, as it is very simple as well, so it’s very helpful. I like it even more with OctaFX, as they have awesome cTrader platform which works perfectly fine for me!