Thread: A technical analysis pattern known as "Continuation pattern"

A technical analysis pattern known as "Continuation pattern"

In this topic I would like to encourage you to discuss a technical analysis pattern while predicting the trend known as "Continuation pattern", which consists of the most popular types as wedges, flags and triangles.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Banned
    Ah admin this discussion is hard to explain a bit since I think I need to search a bit from internet since I think It had many patterns of them as well since for me since I am rarely to see them a bit but as I search they tell us both bearish and bullish depend by direction of open and close price

Dear Nagichan,

You should not copy any information from the Internet, you are required to share your experience in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    Ah admin this discussion is hard to explain a bit since I think I need to search a bit from internet since I think It had many patterns of them as well since for me since I am rarely to see them a bit but as I search they tell us both bearish and bullish depend by direction of open and close price

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

there are specific pattern which inform in which direction the price will be headed. double, triple up or bottom inform that opposite movement will occur while pattern such as flag and triangle serve continuation movement information.

Frankly speaking, I haven’t ever tried something like this and I don’t think we need to really waste our time into things that we are not fully aware of, if we wish to succeed and gain positive results then having proper understanding of anything is vital and that is exactly what we need to do. I always participate on demo contest with OctaFX broker, as through that, I am able to understand these things better and it helps in performance while also having chance to win prizes.