Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EURNOK Analysis

EURNOK Analysis

Well, it seems after NFP news there isn't any other impact for this pair to move or raise but if we look at the candle, during Europe Session EURNOK is in strong bullish trend which skyrocketing the price and break the resistance level at 8.26776, If this bullish trend still continue i think that EURNOK maybe break the third resistance level.

EURNOK on H1 timeframe, is moving around oversold area which make me predict that EURNOK has bigger chance to rebound. If this thing is happening, then EURNO will break daily pivot and continue to touch the first resistance level at 8.29610.

On H1 chart, as we can see that EURNOK has been successfully break the second resistance level at 8.28110 successfully. So based on this condition and also the tendency that happening i think EN(EURNOK) will getting stronger and rise also could break the third resistance level at 8.29500.

EURNOK is moving slightly below daily pivot level today, and i don't see any indication if this pair will break daily pivot or not. But with oversold condition that happening right now, i think that EURNOK will rise and maybe break daily pivot later, and if that will happen then EURNOK will rise and may touch or break the resistance level at 8.29980

Based on H1 chart, EURNOK is getting rejection from the first resistance level at 8.29130 and also observed moving near overbought area. So with this condition, i think that EURNOK will fall and may reach the first support level at 8.24450.

EURNOK is moving in a strong bearish movement and has broken pivot level. Then, if this pair is successfully close below pivot level, i think EURNOK has bigger chance to falling down and break the resistance level at 8.27950.

On H1 chart, EURNOK has been moving in a bullish trend since yesterday which make this pair moving near the overbought area at the moment. So i come up with conclusion that EURNOK will corrected by the technical factors. EURNOK will fall below pivot level and may hit/touch the support level at 8.26540. The best scenario is EURNOK will break that support level.

Due to H1 chart analysis, if it breakup resistance 8.3036 then it could be increase to 8.3136. But, if it breakdown support 8.2800 then prices would be down to 8.2600.

EURNOK observed is moving in the Overbought Area. Also based on the current candle, it seems that EN is rejecting by and testing the resistance level at 8.37190. Based on my prediction, since this pair is moving in overbought area, there will be a correction movement. I predict that EN will fall deeper, and if successfully closed below pivot, EN may continue this downward movement up to the support level at 8.29960.

The trend is still UP for eur/nok and a rejection from support 8.3390 in H1 chart presently will make bullish coming back and trending again.