Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The best leverage setting while scalping?

The best leverage setting while scalping?

While scalping we will need to use big lot size so we can get profit a lot. Usually I use 1:1000 as my leverage so I can use big lot size, how about you? What's your best leverage setting?

we need to measuring how high minimum lot value. if 1:100 ratio serve 10 cent value per 0.01 lot, mean it fit to scalper who has small capital. or in this case, $100 or less capital. but if choose higher leverage such as 1:1000, mean those scalper require to has very high capital since minimum lot value will be increase high.

My best setting is depend on your target, since some traders prefer bigger leverage in order to get more lot size so they can get bigger profit with those things.

Quote Originally Posted by sindarin View Post
    My best setting is depend on your target, since some traders prefer bigger leverage in order to get more lot size so they can get bigger profit with those things.
    I agree with you, as far as i know people will still use 1:100-1:200 for scalping leverage. But i ever see there are some traders that use about 1:400 or even 1:1000 just like what TS used.

It depends first on the amount of capital which ine has while scalping, and then secondly how volatile the market is depends, for me if the market is all that volatile and I figured it will be so for long, thus I will use more higher leverage and will be fast to close when I get close to me aim.

personally i believe leverage is best according to the level of understanding we might have on the market,and it best to make use of the amount of leverage we feel best will be ok for us because higher leverage can lead to emotional trading,opening too many position

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    I agree with you, as far as i know people will still use 1:100-1:200 for scalping leverage. But i ever see there are some traders that use about 1:400 or even 1:1000 just like what TS used.
    I also see the same but actually the best setting for scalpers should be choose depend on their own capitals and how good they are when it comes to manage the risk. Like me i still using 1:400 but actually i am not scalpers even in some cases i also trying this technique.

trust you, as so much as i do know folks can still use 1:100-1:200 for scalping leverage. however i ever see there square measure some traders that use regarding 1:400 or perhaps 1:1000 a bit like what TS used.

It all depends on your pips target and the amount of capital you have. There is no fixed leverage a scalpers can use as anyone is free to choose the leverage that is best for him or her to use with it. Lower capital is best with low leverage setting and higher capital can use high leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    It all depends on your pips target and the amount of capital you have. There is no fixed leverage a scalpers can use as anyone is free to choose the leverage that is best for him or her to use with it. Lower capital is best with low leverage setting and higher capital can use high leverage.
    But mostly traders will set high leverage for scalpers especially for those who does not have much capital to start. Also using high leverage will help them to attain bigger lot size or even using more lot size with lower size and they can get up once again if they fall with their scalp.