Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The best leverage setting while scalping?

Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    If they use huge lot size and end up in profit then they can earn big also. So lot size is very important and we really need to balance it. Usually I do use lowest lot size if I have some doubts of the strength of the trend. But if the trends move on predictable direction I usually increase my lot size also.
    But how about if you are loss your money? This is an aspect that you should thinking too. Anyway, the best leverage is depend on our condition especially our total equity and also combined with our strategy to make profit.

Quote Originally Posted by sindarin View Post
    But how about if you are loss your money? This is an aspect that you should thinking too. Anyway, the best leverage is depend on our condition especially our total equity and also combined with our strategy to make profit.
    I agree with what you are saying that in this trade seems like we have to consider the better because it can lead to fatal errors we would get a trade going bad and I'm sure in this trade would be better for us then keep away from the risk management more well so with good risk management then we would be much safer

a trader with better understand will always think of the safety of this account when trading and use the most lowest or reasonable lots size when trading,though we can make use of high leverage it does not matter since scalping encouraging opening many position but our lot need to be low

If you going to think about losing money then its only mean one thing. You don't know how to trade. In forex trading if you have doubts about your ability to trade you will always going to think about losing money. I did make profit about 250 dollars a month for 10 straight months. That's how I am confident in my analysis and in my strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    If you going to think about losing money then its only mean one thing. You don't know how to trade. In forex trading if you have doubts about your ability to trade you will always going to think about losing money. I did make profit about 250 dollars a month for 10 straight months. That's how I am confident in my analysis and in my strategy.
    That is for you, not for me. I always trying to manage the risk, i don't want to do or die approach. And boasting here with your profit seems bad since you are out of topic. Well back to the topic, I think this is up to the scalpers who act as traders, some traders asked me 1:20 are fine, some even 1:1000. But since i don't do scalp anymore even in early i did, i keep using 1:100 which has balanced risk ratio for scalp.

It would be pretty crazy to think that leverage does anything for success in Forex, I believe it’s other factors that do more of saying when it comes to scalping and the biggest one is broker, as that makes the obvious difference. I am lucky enough to be with Alpari and to work under these conditions, as they are picture perfect broker for all style especially scalping with zero spreads, high leverage up to 1:1000 and no issues over slippage, re quote or any trouble of this type, so makes scalping so much easier to do.
    Last edited by Admin_IAFT; 06-29-2017 at 11:24 AM.