Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you see Forex in future?

How do you see Forex in future?

As we know forex already become the main part of global economy and it will be hard to do manipulation here, and thanks to technology we can also earn few shares from this business. But technology bring something we called as EA which increasing its popularity.

So What i want us to discuss here is, What will be forex in future? Will it be full with Robot or it will composed by both(Human and RObot), or even it will be just like this where human still dominate the market?. Also are we still can take profit with so many competitors around especially from developing countries?.

Please Feel free to share and also discuss about this issue.

Regards,

Sindarin

In Forex Trading there is NO manipulation, that makes it to be free and fair program, not like Hyip programs that has many manipulations and short lives, so very short future. Forex future is very Bright, and I hope if Robot will dominate which I think it's on the process, so it can be much easier for Newbies to earn in the Forex Market.

Forex has changed over time and it will keep moving ahead with lot of modernisation techniques and it will reach lot more countries in coming time.

Quote Originally Posted by anosocialnet View Post
    In Forex Trading there is NO manipulation, that makes it to be free and fair program, not like Hyip programs that has many manipulations and short lives, so very short future. Forex future is very Bright, and I hope if Robot will dominate which I think it's on the process, so it can be much easier for Newbies to earn in the Forex Market.
    If we talking about manipulation it could be exist as long as those oligarches want to play around. But with Forex robot around the market will be so hard especially when the market is not liquid. Robot executes position faster than us Human. But seeing the trend of EA i think in future many people will use it aside from manual trading.

Forex is a business that has come to stay as one which so many people desire to participate in. Now I see it as something that would influence most things in the near future. We won't deny the fact that it has become a major influence in global economy and yet waxing even stronger.

I already know about forex robot from a few years ago but I think there is no forex robot which can handle if market condition changes. With that then we can't always depend on that forex robot alone. So I think we still need to do manual trading so we can be sure with all of our open position in forex.

In my opinion forex is very great and famous business and I want to become good trader in forex business.It is very fast and easy business for work of market and earn money from the trading system.forex is best from any other online jobs I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroforex View Post
    I already know about forex robot from a few years ago but I think there is no forex robot which can handle if market condition changes. With that then we can't always depend on that forex robot alone. So I think we still need to do manual trading so we can be sure with all of our open position in forex.
    Remember that technology change, also AI become more and more advanced than before. We also can apply those AIs to EAs that we created and make more comfortable EAs. Also in future based on my prediction there will be less and less offline brokers for forex, Most of them become virtual only.

robot can't catch the market dynamic all the time. they are has no ability to adapt and measuring circumstances. in other word, robot can lead traders to get loss result. or in other case, traders unable to get significant improve on capital. progress slow and take long period to make capital growing high.

@kasual: Hm, if we want to think it once more again, Human also do the same thing. Have you ever see a trader that catch the market dynamic all the time, if there is a human that can act like that then you can tell me who is that person, because i believe he wouldn't be loss. As for sindarin maybe i agree with him, but i see that will happen maybe about 30-50 years later. And also one thing for sure Forex's liquidity will be bigger and maybe turnover will be more than $5 trillion.