Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003

Thread: How do you see Forex in future?

The world is being digitalized day by day due to the development of science and technology. E-commerce is such a blessing opportunity to the people. It is disbursing areas of employment to the traders indeed. Forex is a profession where traders invest with a view to earn more and more. The future of forex is really bright. Maximum of the people will get engaged themselves with online works in future. To trade with Forex I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have high leverage like 1:400, low spread, fast execution, best education program, no set up fees, high security of funding which are really amazing. I also enjoy ‘’smart bridge technology’’ for trading.

I see very bright future, but it all down to how we approach things and if we have solid plans. I find it too easy due to MayTradingPortal, who are master piece. The best part with them is that one can learn the Secrets on how to make $200 in just 1 hour for free https://www.maytradingportal.com/affiliates/affiliates/

I don't think we're going to face any dramatic changes in forex over the coming years. The thing that can change, though, is the number of available assets. I don't see the point in changing anything if everything works well.