Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1003

Thread: How do you see Forex in future?

Quote Originally Posted by malikusman4430 View Post
    in forex trading there is no manipulation that makes it to be free and fair program not like hyip program that has many manipulation and short lives so very short future.progress show and take long period to make capital growing high.
    Forex trading is best business and surely it would be a best business in future as well.in this business traders can make huge profits.it is really a best way to make money online and i think forex trading is secure and it has a bright future.

In future i see forex as business that will attract more countries and more dollars,the day turn over will increase to another level of finance

well i am not agree in my views experiences comes from knowledge because when we have knowledge the we can use it and gain experience when we have no knowledge about this business then how we can gain experience we just do mistakes.

WORLDWIDE LEADING THE TEAM:
    LEADERSHIP NETWORK
    syed shan naqvi
    Online earning resources sharing with you for long time just charge 20 usd perfectmoney or payza usd once time, giving you authentic way of earning ideas proper plans and legitimate ways of earning.
    contact

Quote Originally Posted by Sajirsh View Post
    well i am not agree in my views experiences comes from knowledge because when we have knowledge the we can use it and gain experience when we have no knowledge about this business then how we can gain experience we just do mistakes.
    If we have knowledge, we can start trading with demo account and then we will get trading experience to make us be better when trading. As a trader, we must do it to make us be more ready to start trading with real account later.

I see it been one of the most popular business in the world and this is just a start, I see Forex gaining even more popularity and that’s because more and more people are beginning to connect to technology, so business like Forex is obviously going to get popular. It’s also credit to broker like OctaFX which are so good with their conditions especially to do with tiny spread down to 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level down to 15% plus many more such benefits.

Algorithmic trading and oversaw trading working conditions will outline the FX market unbounded. Essentially seventy five percent of worldwide outside trade trading volumes (74 were executed through electronic structures a year back, up from 71% in 2012, as showed up by a report from Greenwich Associates that confines arranges in non-interbank, client passed on FX trading volumes. I like binary options. For trading I like lxmarkets.com as a platform.

According to me forex business has very bright future. Now the popularity is trending so much it has now become much larger business than stock exchange business. Many people think future of forex business is robot trading. But I usually like manual trading. Those who are not confident with his skill use robots. You have to confident on your own trading strategy and skill. And to gain this learning is the way. I learned a lot from AAFX free forex course and e-books.

I also think that forex has a bright future and not only because trading is becoming more and more popular, but because the currency no matter how you look at it will always exist, and no one can prohibit forex, there's no point in it.

I think forex wil be becoming more and more popular ove ther years. There maybe some transformations though, high demand for such income source will lead to some changes.